Happy FRIDAY! Today I am linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday.
1. Over this labor day weekend I will be abusing my broken privileges. Probably making my foot swell to twice its size and hoping no one notices how utterly sexy it is that I can only wear one shoe .
2. With the political debates going on right now, my thoughts are I really should watch more of the debates. In my head my first election is all pink white and blue like a remake of Legally Blonde, but I just need to get informed before I say something stupid and end up with half the internet hating me .
3. Today Is my best friend’s birthday! Just look at how precious and little she is, the boys love her… Lets go honey boo boo .
4. The best thing I’ve cooked recently was that healthy pizza I blogged about. My strong suit lately has been eating though, being temporarily broken I have been enjoying my fair share of carbs and muffin tops .
… sorry about it
5. The last thing I bought was from the Lilly sale, dear Lord I am literally going to put my debit card in a block of ice. As if that’d stop me though, I would probably throw it in a glass of sweet tea in no time .
6. The best movie I saw this summer was The Hunger Games, I know it isn’t new but I love love love love love Peeta. I would sit in a cave with that boy forever rocking that five strand braid while saving him from districts one and two .
7. The best book I read this summer was probably Bethenny Frankel’s book A Place of Yes. She is hilarious and definitely on my list of people that I want to grow up to be. Or marry into their family. Or have adopt me. I’m not picky .