– My phone, pathetic and cliché I know but I gotta keep up with my non-crippled homies somehow!
– My laptop. Sue me, I am totally and un-regretably addicted to my little macbook. This blog wouldn’t survive without it!
– A tervis or one of my other tumblers. You never know when you’re going to need some sweet tea or something and it always tastes better in something monogrammed.
– My Lilly planner. Even in cripple-dom I find myself liking to write things down in it.
– A set of headphones. You never know when you will need a private jam session with Luke Bryan.
Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird. One of the few things my mama and I can agree on is this book. It is a timeless, perfectly written, seamless novel. A few years ago in the pre-school where my mom works there was a little girl named Scout and she got so jealous that she didn’t have a daughter named after her favorite novel. Thank goodness she didn’t, I don’t think I would live up to her legacy well.
Before the new year begins I want to be able to say with confidence that the direction I am heading is the right one for me. To find a school where I am at my happiest and to stop saying no so often.
I think I would relive my senior year of high school. Not because it was amazing, it was exactly the opposite, but because the knowledge and faith I have now could have changed everything for the better.
That even though I may start off as reserved and a little quiet, I get loud. I wish they knew my best self as soon as they met me, instead of having to wait until I warm up to them in my odd little ways before the sassy was released.